Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Introducing.....

the newest member of our little automotive family......affectionately known as 'Thanos II' as it rather does look like C's last car - Thanos, who despite being named after a big/badass comic hero, still got smoked by an 18 wheeler.


I'm not sure what to do with myself. I think that I will go home, curl up with a good book, and go to sleep VERY early tonight. It's - odd - having another car now. I'm going to have to settle into a different schedule. And praise heaven, even if we follow their cheap/low little payment plan, it'll be paid of in 6 months. We are most likely going to double the payments though, so that'll be three months. How lovely.


If we weren't so damn broke, and I wasn't so damn tired,  I would go out this weekend.


In other good news - not pregnant. *nods* Took a test this morning - lovely little minus sign it was. Thrilled, am I. Not quite ready yet, are we.


 




 


Slow, slow, slow, work is. *nods* Time to write, it is. No clue why, typing like Yoda, I am. :)

No comments: