Thursday, May 18, 2006

Surveylicious

Before I get started, can I just say how bummed I am over the fact that my iPod headphones are starting to get crackly? :( Booo. And of yeah, check out the color entry before this one.






A is for Age:
I'm - 29. Holy shit, I'll be 30 next year! God! I feel about - 23? on good days, and about 45 on bad ones. How am I almost THIRTY with no kids? *sigh*
B is for Best Day Ever:
Like - best day of my LIFE ever? Umm.....Maybe the day I found out I was accepted to Spelman? I would say my wedding day - but that was so damn Hectic it's like - ahhh!! Only a weekly basis, Saturdays. Esp Saturdays that are part of a 3 day weekend.
C is for Career:
I'm a desk jockey, riding my chair to all ends of the interent. Oh, you mean what do I get paid to do?? I manage the CIF for an SAP R/3, APO, and SCM production system, as well as manage TPR's and USD tickets. I'm explaining it (or not) like that, cuz it's a pain in the ass to put my job into words that most people can grok. I'm a computer person, but I wanna be a midwife when I grow up. (aaakkk!! 30??)
D is for Your Dog's Name:
I am an unabashed cat person. Dogs smell funny.
E is for Essential Items You Use Every Day:
Everyday? Umm - Toilet Paper. Yup.
F is for Favourite Song at the Moment:
I think I'm still stuck on UnWritten by Natasha Bedingfield.
G is for Favourite Games:
Word Games, usually - I rock funky ass in Upwords, Scrabble, and Literati. I like trivia games too - I am the reigning "You don't Know Jack" Champeen!
H is for Hometown:
Ummmm - I was born in Washington, DC, and lived in 12 different states on the Eastern side of the country before I was 15. My mommy lives near Philly, and I live in Memphis. I don't really HAVE a hometown, but I claim Near Philly.
I is for Instruments You Play:
Umm - NO musical skills here. Okay, that's not true - I might have musical skills, I've just never tried to see. *firmly squashes the idea of learning drumming - I'm doing ENOUGH now. Maybe later though....... I like drums..... I've got a good sense of rhythm.....STOPIT!!*
J is for nothing, apparently, so I'll make something up. Jam?
YUmmmm - the best thing EVER - homemade bread, lightly toasted (in the OVEN - putting homemade bread in the toaster is a sin against carbs everywhere) smeared with a hiny ot f cream cheese and a healthy portion of strawberry jam. *ddrrrrroooollll*
K is for Kids:
Um - none? I actually don't have any children in my life at all right now - I've considered volunteering, but I can be a domineering biatch, and - I would always be very aware that I'm NOT their parent, and despite how much their blood might be screwing them up, I have to respect that parental right.
L is for Last Kiss:
This morning, after I scared the shit out of Hubby by somehow setting off the alarm. Oops.
M is for Mum's Job:
She works as a.....hmmm.... I think she's still doing inspections of group homes for the Mentally Retarded for the State of PA... because she's still in the field pretty often - so she hasn't been promoted to a deskjob yet.
N is for nothing, much like J, only N actually is for nothing, which makes this acceptable.
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays:

When I was born...and I'm assuming Mum had to stay overnight. (Mum is so british, isn't it??).
P is for Phobias:
There's really nothing I'm utterly terrified of. I'm not fond of spiders, but we've come to an agreement - if I'm in their house, they have the right of way. If they are in my house, they need to stay at least 4 feet away, or understand the concept of 'Shoo!!'. If they persue, they are removed with extreme prejudice.
Q is for Quote You Like:
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
R is for Biggest Regret:
18, three credit cards, with a combined credit limit of 11K. What the hell were they (and I) thinking????.
S is for Sex:
God, I can't wait til I hit middle age and that much vaunted sexdrive perks up, cuz right now, I'm about as sexual as a happy, faithful nun.
T is for Time You Wake Up:
During the week it's around 7am.  At the weekend it's closer to noon....sometimes 1pm.
U is for Underwear:
Ummm black bikini cut panties wit purty lil flowers and a white bra.
V is for Vegetable You Love:
Broccoli. How I love thee. Raw, cooked, garliced up, gently sauteed in butter over covered with cheese. Spinach is a close runner up.
W is for Worst Habit:
Perrenial procratination.
X is for X-Rays You've Had:
Ummm - a couple of dental ones, and I think I got x-rayed for TB before I started working at Lilly.
Y is for Yummy Food You Make:
Hmmm- I'm a damn good cook in general. My personal favorite is sourdough cinnamon buns though (and I wonder why my ass so fat?)
Z is for Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn, through and through.

No comments: