Thursday, May 18, 2006

Progress, progress....

So - quite proud of meself - I did what I needed to do yesterday (cleaned out the library, picked colors, studied) and I got to bed at a semi-decent hour. Now - I wanna show ya'll the colors, but Glidden's website is freaking Flashbased, and it's being a wonker as far as the color swatches go - but I'm going to try. And! I can't even buy samples of the paint. *makes face* Anyhow! The main color is Harvest Flame, and the accent color is Rapture. And it's going to be going in this room....



Purty, yes?? I decided to scrap the blue idea after seeing how the blue that is already in there LOOKED on the walls - this room only has the one narrow window, it's on the north side of the house, and there is a HUGE tree right outside the window that keeps it pretty shady. So - I wanted to bring the sun into the room. I need to take a picture of the empty room tonight so that I can keep track of the whole process. I think I'm going to rip up the carpet tonight.


 




 


In Oh-my-God-My-Ass-Is-HUGE news, I've come to the groaning realization - no, I've always realized it, but dammit. *sigh* I realllly need to lose weight. I know that working around the house will do jack shit, and so in the mindset of the current 'scheduling' that I'm doing in a last ditch attempt to organize my life and make better use of my time, I'm going to schedule in exercise. I - don't like working out when C is home, so that leaves Tues-Sat. I've given Wed & Thur to studying, so - that leaves Tues, Fri & Saturday to work out. I've got all the equipment - the only other thing I really would like to have is one of those stretchy band thingys....hell, I've even got an 'exercise' ball. As I was moving stuff last night, I had the computer blasting my RunGirl(v1) music mix - 2 hours of heartracing, assshaking, booty bumping music. I acutally worked up a wee bit of a sweat humping those boxes around (and occasionally pausing to do the bootyshake) - but more importantly, I can turn it up loud enough so that I can hear it in the exericse room - thus sparing me having to figure out a way to connect the iPod to the speakers in there (ie, buying some more electronic equipment). Ummm... what else?


Here's something 'fun' to do - can you tell the difference between a Geek and a Serial Killer?? Try it out here - leave me a note at let me know your score. I got 8/10 right.


No comments: