Wednesday, May 3, 2006

*deep, slow, breaths*

I don't think there are words to express PRECISELY how little I want to be at work today.
And what POSSESED me to tell the movers to be at the apartment at 8am?
And why is my husband JUST starting packing the kitchen? I swear to GOD, I'm not touching it. I've packed the rest of the HOUSE (except for his clothes) and - *shakes head* not gon be able ta do it.
And I left the camera HOME again (though, best buy has this ROCKING M'Fing sale for a 5megapixel for like  - 90 bucks. I want, I want! - maybe I'll get it over lunch) and I am going to the house this afternoon to do a last walkthrough before the movers show up.
I STILL haven't heard from Sears about scheduling a delivery, so who KNOWS when we will get our fridge (maybe that'll give us time to rip off the bottom of the cabinets).
Thank god - my cat is back, and he's settled into being trapped in the house - He's always the last thing we move - we usually lock him into the smallest room of the house (Damn, I'm going to ahve to empty the closet so that we can put him in their since we'll be using the bathroom downstairs)
The apartment is SOO farking dirty. Oh my god, it's gross. I HAVE to set up a 'cleaning' schedule of some sort for the house - stuff just get's AWAY from me.
I drove ALL the way to work with the partial rent check that I was supposed to leave in the box this morning, and I could KICK myself. I left a very apologetic email to our landlord, but he'll get over it.
Did I mention that I woke up at 8:45 this morning, which is about 45 minutes after I'm usually AT work?


*sips coffee slowly* Yes, I know, caffiene is most likely the last thing that I need, but it usually winds me down rather than winds me further up.
And I just looked at the Best Buy camera, and WOW is it ugly. *makes face* That's one tweak of mine around electronics - I won't buy an ugly electronic. *shrugs* It's gotta make me wanna touch it and love it and do all sorts of fun things with it.
Yes, I judge a computer by it's casing.


*deep breath*


Okay. So.


*thumps head on desk*

No comments: