Thursday, May 4, 2006

6:39pm

Ya know, I like this time of day title bit, I might stick with it.


So, I'm back!  The Giovanni is wandering around the house, occasionally flopping down to test the floors. I know he's still uncomfy though, cuz he stays in whatever room I'm in, and he's SOO not the lovey dovey kind. He's been eying the front door, but I give him a week before he really starts thinking about traisping outside.


Umm - got everything from the house (mostly). I didn't touch anything in the kitchen except some stuff for sandwiches (we can have those at least) and swiped the bottle of champange that has been patiently waiting for our first night in the house. The smaller cooler made it's way here via the Movers (Two Men and a Truck - yes, that is actually the name of the business, and yes it was a two man team, and they snuck in a 50 gas surcharge (which I totally understand, but would have appreciated a heads up) and they were GOOD. And relatively fast, considering it was only the two of them) so right now the champange and some sliced meat and a 12 pack of beer are on ice. It'll have to do for tonight - dammit, I REALLY didn't want to spend 1300 on a freaking FRIDGE. *sigh* See - this is one of the downsides of being married to a chef. We COULD get a nice, 300 buck fridge, but noooooooo..........................eh, he'll just have to feed me well.


*sigh* I really wanna flop down on the couch and watch some lovely, mindless TV - but dammit, I don't know where the remotes are! Hubby packed them, and I'm sooo not calling him at work to ask. I'll just have to do it the - *GASP* old fashioned way.


*nods* I want to take a shower soooo badly, but don't quite have the energy to clean the tub. Bugger. *nods* A nap is definitely in order.


Right after I finish my beer.


Oh yeah - my stripper (I'm in love wit a stripper.....she rockin and rollin....) name (via the ever so lovely Ms. Bella - the herbs are in 'temp' spots outside getting used to the house!) is.........



Heidi Dazzlehooter.



It really should be Heidi Dazzlinghooters, cuz hey - then that would SO be me.

No comments: