Friday, March 5, 1999

J said - Aggravation

Today has been a day in which I am SURE the gods are laughing at me...just getting a kick out of my games of catch as catch can...and answering machine tag...and we aren't even going to talk about the fact that my house is still a wreck..two of my old friends from high school are coming tonight I have no food..and I STILL can't find my mouse. But I'm loving it.. I feel like a real independent woman somehow. BUt I suppose giving away all of your money in rent is one way to do thst hm?


Any how.. the current source of my aggravation is that fact that my school's financial aid office succcckkks. In a very serious and major way.. How are you going to be open...and NOT answer the phone? and it is entirely tooooo late for a lunch break. I think that they just don't answer the line that I'm calling because they know that it will most likely be an irate student demanding to know where in gods good name their money is. And me and money are having an interesting relationship right now. It isn't right when one entity in arelationship has all of the power...and the other is just trying to get a lil something.....


As for my friends....well...we haven't seen each other for such a while that I am sure it will be...interesting to put it mildly to see how we interact. Also.. I'm longing for a good late weekend. One in which I don't have to get up at an un gracious hour to go and get on the bus and do something dreadful. Well not dreadful..but just too much. I haven't been able to sleep late for the past THREE weekends....I need my rest/recuperation/just being damn lazy time. Ah well... is THIS what the working world is all about?


J.


P.S. As I read over this diary entry it kinda sounds like a bitch session..but I'm actully in a very up mood..like looks interesting and unpredictable.. who KNOWS what tommorow might bring?

No comments: