Thursday, March 25, 1999

J said - Tigger and Pooh and all hir friends too

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Okay... yes.. I;m disgustlingly cherrful today. Be warned. I have no clue why. The sky is cloudy (and it's cold and rainy..I feel like I'm in Seattle) I woke up late and had to fly through the house (ever put on deodorant, your pants and brush your tetth at the same time?) in order to make it here on time and now...once again...the quiet descends. *sighs* and...I got about hm 4 hours of sleep? maybe? cuz I was on the phone for HOURS witha friend...god.. i love phones. I love friends. I love the internet...I feel like I'm on another sugar high. But I'm not. I'm just in a DAMN good mood.

*side note - Love is the totality of all things good and bad*


Annnnnnyhow.. i just had to come and share that with everyone..and then! joy upon joy I see the DM has changed the notes rules. I'm sure he (we HAVE ascertained the DM is a man right??)/they (the 'staff') were wondering what they had gotten themselves into. After trying their best to protect us...we cry NOOOOO.... and wonderful folx that they are, they return to us that choice...to decide how thick our skins will be. Thank you DM. thank you for this place. Thank you for your time. Thank you for listening to us. just thanks....the only thing needed now to make this place puurfect would bea way to LOCK our diareis up once we are done. Then if I am in a lab or something...I don't have to worry about some simpleton mc'neil coming and flattening my diary. (dropping large hints profusly) Another thing---how do you guys READ all this?


*looks around for any unsuspecting soul to go and pppooouuuuurrrr her joy and love on*

Oh well...everyone must still be at lunch.


I think I feel so good cuz I went to sleep in a good mood...arms wrapped about my Peaches. Now while Peaches is a lil on the grubby side now...and is no match for warm smooth sweet smelling soft kissable.....ahhh (I'll stop now)skin & flesh...still going to bed with a POOH...makes you feel brand new!



I feel like a tigger today!


*bounces away*


J.




hey...that ryhmed....

No comments: