Tuesday, October 24, 2000

Oh yeah.... you KNOW I'm bored now

When and where have you felt most comfortable being nude?
In my house. Almost all the time. Though depending on what I am doing I might have on a wrap, just to protect the nipples
Who is the person you miss most right now?
My MOMMY!!
What is your favorite store in the world?
Borders. Or maybe Pier One. Or maybe Value City.
What is your most disappointing sexual experience?
Oh my god. I had sex this one time with this guy who could NOT stay hard unless we did it doggy style, and then he was only faintly hard…and to add insult to injury, he had an itty-bitty dick too.

What room of your home do you spend the most time in?
Bedroom

What was the most useful course you ever took in school?
Hm. Most likely chemistry.

What is the most valuable thing you own?
My camera

What would you most like to be remembered for after you die?
My writing and art.

What is the cruelest thing a person has ever said to you?
You can’t sing, so why are you trying?

What would be the best way to get rid of a dead body?
Chop into small pieces and put down the garbage disposal

What is the poorest you've ever been?
Negative some-odd dollars on various occasions in school.

Where would you most hate to be pierced?
Hate? Ummm….my upper lip

Who is the person you'd most like to take revenge on?
JEH

What's the thing you know the most about?
Books…science fiction.

What's the best thing you've ever tasted?
White Chocolate Truffle candy

What was the best toy you ever owned?
Legos

What's the shortest time between orgasms that you've ever experienced?
No time

What age do you want to live to?
Not sure…until my body gives out

hat is the least amount of money you'd have to make to consider yourself rich?
Make? As in a year? *thinks* hmm…about 150,000 profit. As in after bills, taxes and savings.

What would you find hardest about being in prison?
Umm.. the whole can’t leave thing.

Whose thoughts would you most like to read?
Chef’s

What have you lost that you'd most like to retrieve?
My high school class ring

What is the most disgusting thing you've ever had to do?
Dig through a garbage bin for the above-mentioned ring

What was the most *romantic* evening you ever had?
I haven’t really had any.

What tests your faith in a higher power the most?
War

What is the worst word anyone ever used to describe you?
Not sure, people are wonderfully pleasant to me to my face.

What are you most greedy for?
Money!!

What is the most extreme thing you would do to your own appearance to make yourself better looking?
*laughs* Plastic Surgery. My nose, and breasts

What physical characteristic could you least tolerate in a mate?
Un-Cleanliness

What one part of your body comes closest to your ideal?
My wrists

What invention has had the biggest impact on your life?
The Net

What is the least amount of money you would accept to never have sex again?
Ugh. Right now? NONE…. A few months ago? A couple of hundred million

What was the hardest secret you've ever had to keep?
My secrets are kept so well, I don’t even know what they are.


No comments: