Thursday, October 12, 2000

edit & change

Welll…. I am officially a bad girl. *laughs&blushes* I think I will have to change my rules of dating & relationships. Just one minor little baby change…cuz the movin & groovin is the bomb….and I ain’t sporting a ring. *grins* TMI? Nahhhhh not at all. Some things just deserve to be shared.

Interesting. I realized that I have not been checking my OD email, and went there to find a long email that was detailing just how BAD that The Atkins Diet is for people. In refuting this person, I went down a list of things that were going on while I was on the diet, compared to the things that are going on in my life now, and I can’t understand myself. Clearly this diet thing is good for me, it WORKS for me. So why can’t I just think about what I am eating and be more conscious about what goes into my mouth? Lazy? I guess so, but it really isn’t that hard. *sighs* I don’t know what it is…maybe I just don’t care? Ah… what’s the word… ennui…a complete and total amount of who-gives-a-fuckness. *sighs* How do you start caring again??

Speaking of email… I just went and expressed some of my repressed anger over the whole JEH thing by toying with a few of his email accounts. *sighs* That felt good. :) I think I will sign him up for a gay sex line next.. *rubs hands together evilly* Yes it’s petty. Yes it’s immature as hell. Yes is makes me feel DAMN good. Humph. Just call me petty and immature. Besides, hopefully I will run across a email that lists in details just how horrid his life is and I will feel ALLLL better. :)

Along somewhat similar lines, I decided that it was high time I cleaned out my hotmail address book. I have managed to keep this address ever since I started messing around on the net, so it has become somewhat of a permanent home for me. Anyhow… I emailed everyone on my list who I haven’t talked to in long enough for them to have moved, just to see who is cyberspace is still out there. So far I have gotten about 6 bad addresses, and one reply from a wonderful fellow who I had a falling out with over gay folx a while ago (like three years maybe??), but who other than that was a wonderful person.

So in all.. today I have been very communicative. :) And I like it.

In other news… I was browsing through Indy’s weekly paper, and saw an ad requesting egg donors. *YAAYYY* I can do it, I just know I can. The daily hormone shots might suck a bit, but it will be worth it. I just need to get in touch with the people and fill out some forms and hopefully they will accept me. Hm. That is another encouragement to lose weight. A lot of times they will not accept women who are over a certain weight because the hormones might not be able to act as effectively. *sighs* Also in this paper, I saw an ad for those Police Impound Auctions. Hmmm… this might be a way for me to get a car slightly sooner than I thought I would. I mean, I would settle for getting a good car cheap that isn’t EXACTLY what a want a year or even six months early, rather than waiting and getting suck even further into debt. From the looks of it, these auctions are real, but my only question is is there any worthwhile stuff there or is it mostly old junk heaps that nobody wanted anyway?

There were a couple of other interesting thing in the paper too, but I am not THAT money crunched. I worked out a budget, and if all goes well I will be free of my school loans by March, 2003. *sighs* I was hoping to be done with them by the end of 01, but THAT ain’t gonna happen unless I make a lot more money on the side than I am expecting to. *crosses fingers & toes* That WOULD be nice though.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: