Tuesday, October 3, 2000

Short Talk

Proud of myself I am...I sent off the application for school so I can get this last class and finally, truly be a graduate, AND I enrolled myself in a bartending course. 500 bucks for a two week course, but I figure it will be worth every penny. I am looking at it as an investment, and I know I will be able to make the money back in no time.

Hm. Work is...boring. I have never done so much of so little in all my days. Humph. Maybe I'm just not a self starter. And of course the fact that every time I try to do something, I find that I don’t have all the access that I need really doesn’t help matters out any either.

Chef & I are aiight. I have stopped predicting doom, and now I am just waiting for the blow to strike. It’s odd…I don’t expect him to turn out to be some dreadful mean evil man anymore, I just expect something to happen that will strain him to the breaking point. Or me. *siiiiiiiighs*
Nothing interesting to write about… at least nothing that I am willing to turn into solid matters of the mind by putting them down on paper. Maybe after lunch.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: