Thursday, October 5, 2000

Just dooooownnnn

*sighs* This whole late night thing is getting to be too much for me. The fact that he usually doesn’t get off of work until close to midnight, and then we sit up and talk for hours…it’s wearing a sista down. Not that I am complaining in the least.. because I am not. It is just the simple fact that MAN…my brain is feeling THICK today. But… we had an interesting and worthwhile conversation last night, that rather makes up for my thick brain right now.

*sighs* I realized last night, that I have never had a totally face to face relationship since I left high school. All of my relationships in college were half face to face, half internet. The last relationship I was in was all interenet. This is something totally new to be grown enough to segue into a new way of relating to someone. I can't put things off and talk to him in AIM about it…because that just isn’t how we talk. I know I don’t want to rush anything, and I want to take each step a little bit at a time…but I am so…blank with this. I have no guidelines, no ideas, no…structures to follow. I am going into this totally blind, and it is scaring the shit outta me.

Maybe I need to change the name of my dairy to Men, Money and Poundage. It seems to be all I talk about now. *sighs*

Speaking of which (guess which topic I am going to now) I figured out why I went into such a funk when I first went on the diet. Carbs provide serotonins, which are basically the feel-good neurotransmitters. The fewer carbs you eat, the fewer additional serotonins that your body has, In other words, you feel like crap. So…that is why when I went home and gorged on all those carbs, I felt like a quarter of a millin bucks. Anyhow.. I have decided that in addition to my usual multivitamins, I am going to start popping St. John’s Wort to ease the pain. :)

I am SOOO tired. I would really prefer taking a nap to eating lunch today. *sighs* Hopefully I will make it.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: