Thursday, October 19, 2000

What about the dick?

Hmm… Desert Rein left me a note a while ago on my R&D Rules entry asking why it HAD to be a him, or is other words, why I was assuming that the person I would find to spend the rest of my life with would be a man, rather than a woman. Since I AM still bi, it is a worthy question, and I was actualy asking myself that question when I was writing the entry. I realized, as I wrote the entry, that what I wanted out of life, and out of a long term relationship, I wouldn’t be able to get from a woman. Sexist? Yes.. but that is kinda who I am. Or at least what I am. So.. what does man have & can possibly give me that a woman couldn’t?

1) Children. Yes, I could adopt…in fact I still plan on adopting kids. But I want to have children, and have their father in their life. I want to at least try to have the lovely 2.4 kid home with the cat & the dog and all that jazz.

2) Social Identity. *hangs head* Yes I do still care about what my momma and the rest of the world think of me, and mercy knows that I ain’t strong enough or ready enough to love a woman for life.

3) I don’t think that I WANT to be with a woman for life. I will always love women, and I will always be sexually attracted to them. But forever? I don’t know if I am bi enough for that. Sad huh?

But, at least I am being truthful with myself. I am not looking for a woman to spend the rst of my life with, though if one does happen to drop into my life, I won’t turn her away. I am not, nor will I actively look for her though. *shrugs*
Makes sense to me….though I don’t know about anybody else. Ugh, it’s after kunch and I am sleeeppppy.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: