Monday, October 30, 2000

Silent Weekend

Well….good news. I don’t have strep throat (YAYY!!!) but I have been popping Advil like they are candy to ease the pain in my throat and ears. Hopefully the new drug they gave me for the ‘fluid’ (goop) in my ears will really help and I won’t have to wake up and take Advil’s. But anyway, I’m feeling a little better.. thanks for the soup Zoe~!!

My weekend was good. Quiet, involved me lying in bed or on the couch, watching TV or reading. *sighs* Simply lovely. And since Chef came over and babied me, I had no complaints. This has been the first weekend in a while that I left the laptop at work, mainly because I knew quite well that I was not going to touch it all.
I actually don’t have much to talk about…though I did get some new music this weekend. Common, Angie Stone, some bass music, and two CD’s of disco music mixes. *smiles* We were jamming to the disco music for sure. It’s amazing how much disco music I know/remember even though I didn’t really hear it that much then.

Ugh. I am really forcing it right now….so I will just go.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: