Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Dang!

Someone - I think it was Kimmie, did this a while ago, and I've been meaning to imitate her erry since. So - the Top Ten Most Played Songs on my iPod.


1) Fellowship - Comfort Woman (Me'Shell Ndegeocello)
2) Barefoot - Evermind (Amethystium)
3) Andromeda & The Milky Way - Comfort Woman (Me'Shell Ndegeocello)
4) Body - Comfort Woman (Me'Shell Ndegeocello)
5) Hot in Herre - Nellyville (Nelly)
6) Still Standing - The Best of David Benoit (David Benoit)
7) Son of a Gun - All For You (Janet Jackson)
8) Love Song #1 - Comfort Woman (Me'Shell Ndegeocello)
9) Come Smoke My Herb - Comfort Woman (Me'Shell Ndegeocello)
10) Love Song #2 - Comfort Woman (Me'Shell Ndegeocello)


Mind you - jsut to make it perfectly clear considering how OBVIOUSLY stacked the favor is for one particular album - I usually have my iPod on random - it stops when I plug it in to charge it, but other than that - random. *shakes head* My iPod likes Me'Shell - I knew it had good taste.

No comments: