Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So I finally did it,

after 4 years, and 11 months.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I cut my hair.  Yup. Got sick of it last night, picked up the scissors and a scrunchy, and had a clip fest in the bathroom. Really, I didn't CUT it - it was more of a trim. My hair - well, some of it at least, was longer than shoulder length, but not all of it was - it was a lil choppy - had some really LONG bits, and some really short bits and - it just looked - eh. So - I trimmed off all of the really LONG bits, left the medium to short bits alone, and now - wow. Can I jsut say - wow? What the hell made me wait for so long???!!!??? It's rather like how freaked out I was before I went blond, and then afterwards, I was like - ahhhh - that actually looks REALLLLY sweet. I'd totally lost my 'fear' of being blond. Now - I've been shed of my fear of cutting my hair. It looks SWEET. Really. It's about midway between chin and shoulder, I've got natural funky little bangs in front, and the whole thing looks more like a - planned arrangement of hair rather than a collection of straggly bits. I also tightened up the roots in front, so the bangs are being difficult and want to keep falling into my eyes - but damn. I'm SERIOUSLY thrilled.


In other hair news - I'm almost fully blond now. It's - a varied blond - honey brown in some places, golden blond in other places, with dark brown roots, and tiny bits of dark brown peeping out from the middle of some of my locks where the bleach didn't get to. It SOUNDS - trashy looking, but it really works well on me. *blinks* I'm so hot. :) And I'm wearing what may be the funkiest top on the face of of the earth - soft and flowing with the sexy sleeve cutouts in black and turqouise and brown bottomed off with the long black skirt - I should have worn my hot girl boots today too, but I still refuse to accept the fact that it's FALL weather, period. I even put on a little makeup this morning - I'm really feeling purdy.


Which is good, considering I have to go to a mandatory class about how my company has screwed over several of it's employees already, and a outline as to how they are going to screw the rest of us over gently, gently. *grunts*


Edit: Pictures??? Ummm yeah see - I would right, but remember the comment an entry or two ago about my POS laptop and how the damn screen don't wanna work no mo?? Well yeah, that, and my work laptop is a ravingbitch about foriegn programs. :) Ya'll know I'd wanna share the hot a'ishah luurrrvvveeeeee wit yall..... *pouts*  but if I can figure how to upload to this thang WITHOUT actually having to download the camera program thingy (hmmm.. I might be able to use the camera as an extral drive) I'll definitely take a pic of me with my new hair and hot shirt and my rockstar shades......

No comments: