Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Well...

Let's see - how many times have I restarted this entry? First, I came in here to talk about money, and my beloved husbands apparent belief that it grows on trees - no wonder we were always tight at the end of the month! Then, I was going to talk about the insanity that is me looking at house listings, knowing QUITE damn well that we won't have enough of a downpayment until mid 2007 at the earliest (barring an enourmous amount of luck with the little white balls at some point between now and then). Then, I realized, that was about money too, and really - I don't have anything else to talk about. I've vented all the spleen I have about work for about the next - three or four months unless someone REALLY pisses me off. The compost is coming along nicely - but when the heck do the leaves start to fall off of the trees? I think I might be becoming addicted to freecycle - and I had a great score at the thrift store last night - I found a 'mini' greenhouse, and some of those little peat pot things that you can germinate seeds in and then just plant the whole dang thing in the ground. I also got one of the catalouges I requested last night - and it was all flowers. I have a bit more of an appreciation for flower gardens now - suxh BEAUTY!! I mean, we ain't talking regular ole flowers here - and that made me want to look at house listings even MORE. ARRRGHHH!!
I - *shakes head* I get so damn obsessed with that which is in the future, and neglect to focus on what is today. I've got SEVERAL 'short-term' projects that I need to be implementing/obsessing about rather than the longer term stuff but, well, my brain goes *PPPHHFFTTTT* Lil heifer.


Hm. Need to find a fabric store. *thinks* *thinks* There is one..........up on Winchester, I think. Hm. Hm. I think that tonight, I will go home, and clean out the pantry closet and see what I can get rid of. And also, jsut maybe, root through the 600 gallon plastic bin that's in the upstairs closet and see what we can get rid of from there. Then assign stuff to go in the attic. *nods* That'll occupy my time.


It's - sad, really. I've realized that I've just got CRAPLOADS of free time - really. I come home, and zombie out for 5-6 hours. And a goal of mine is to make better USE of that time  - to actually DO something. *thinks* Hmmm. Yes. Get up, get out and GET something.


I'm trying to putter away a bit of time - I've got a meeting at 4pm, and - it's only a few minutes away. See - this is a point where previously I would go and smoke a cigarette or two. But instead, I blabber on and talk and talk and talk....

No comments: