Monday, October 10, 2005

Told you I was feeling chatty....

Okay - is it bad that I don't even WEAR the nicotine patch during the day (unless I forget to take off the one from the night before) because I don't really feel like I need it, but I DO put it on at night, so that I can get the utterly amazing techni-color dreams that the patch provides?? I mean - seriously - the DREAMS alone are worth it. For example - last night/this morning...


I was looking for a job for C, and found one where he would be a chef of a cruise ship. Somehow, I got a model of the cruise ship, that actually opened up via a split down the middle and showed the kitchen, and the living quartes, and all of that great stuff. I'm reading the details on the engines, and suddenly - the ship shifts to full size, and it's been split down the middle, and so it's sinking. As I let go of the ship, it splashes into the water, and flings me up into the air.
I look down, and I'm - hell - 100 ft above the most perfectly blue crystal clear ocean waters ever - and there no ship there anymore and I'm seriously in the MIDDLE of the ocean - nothing but blue sea all around me, and instead of the ship being below me,  there are a group of whales, - one of whom is just finishing a jump out of the water and I realized that the tail of the whale had caught me in the water, and flicked me up into the air. I don't want to land on the whales, so I angle myself as I fall towards another section of water. I'm not the least bit afraid, as I KNOW that when I hit the water, if I just stay relaxed I'll bounce back up to the surface, and I'm falling faster, and faster and just before I hit the surface of the water I take this HUGE gulping breath....


*blinks* And that's it. I don't remember actually hitting the water, or anything else. I don't even think I dreamed anymore - or maybe my alarm clock went off and woke me up. But - the dream itself is PERFECTLY clear - and it's in COLOR. I'm talking - full spectrum gorgeous color! Another thing that I can do in 'patch' dreams is I can read. Normally, it's just not possible to read in dreams - the part of your brain that reads isn't actually the part involved in dreaming (If I remember aright)- but I can read - and I can remember WHAT I've read. *blinks* Very cool dreams they are.


 

No comments: