Thursday, October 20, 2005

if anything goes, it's all gone.

I'm - restless.  I suspect it's hormones (this Billings thing is really fascinating - talk about getting in touch with yourself!!) but it's - odd. I feel - lost?  And it's not even like I know where I'm going - I feel like I'm looking for something without even realizing that I am looking for something, and really no clue of what I'm looking for.
Or - maybe it's more like I've forgotten something that I never could remember. It's - odd, really.  And then I come here and try to talk about it (thus the chattiness) and it's like - I really have nothing TO talk about - but I keep going anyhow, hoping that one of the tangents I go off on will remind me of what it is that I forgot.


Let's see - what's new in my life? Nothing really - I stopped the day before yesterday and finally talked to the gardening guy in my neighborhood. There is a median - and a pretty wide one too, down the street that I live on, and there has been a lovely garden there all year - and I've seen the gardener working there quite a few times, but this was the first time that I actually stopped to talk to him. He was a nice fellow - name of Robert - and offered me some cuttings from his roses next year after I mentioned that I was planning on a garden. It's interesting - anytime I mention garden, I automatically think of vegetables. I don't consider planting/growing flowers gardening - that's landscaping....even though of course, I know that it IS gardening. Anyhow, I didn't turn down his offer - I can plant both, yes? And he reassured me that my garden most likely only needs about 4 hours of direct sunlight a day - which every area of the little dirt patch I plan on planting gets.


I almost feel like I should go back to older entries to see what the hell I talked about then. Work is - work. It pays the bills, which is rather useful considering the fact that I didn't win the Powerball last night. My computer died (I can't remember if I mentioned that) and therefore I am on hold with my website as ALL of my bloody outlines/documents and information was on there - and I could start again from scratch - but hopefully the part that I need should be on it's way here. I need to start designing some beads - as I've sworn that I won't get a toaster oven to finish them in until I actually have some solid designs to use them with. I still haven't cleaned out that damn closet - even though it calls to me on a daily basis. Thank heavens, it's Thursday, which makes tomorrow Friday (yay!) and hubby's payday (not that it really matters with our 'new' budget) and the day before the weekend - which is when I'm more likely to actually do stuff around the house. I consider it a truly advanced level of success that I have managed to keep the kitchen clean almost all week. I might make another loaf of bread tonight too....


Ya'll ain't writing enough. :)


 


No comments: