Monday, October 31, 2005

Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwn

Fall back gives you an extra hour my tail - I just wanted to fall BACK into bed this morning. But - bleh. Somehow I managed to drag myself up, had the hubby scare the living crap out of me by still being home (he had an unexpected day off) and somehow ended up at work 1/2 hour early (which is virtually unheard of for me!!)
So now of course, I'm sitting here yawning my head off, but at least I only have another 30 minutes or so. Going swimming tonight (YAYY!! me!) and brought a sweat suit to change into.... I'm debating if I should change at work, or if I should jsut go to the gym, swim, then put the sweatsuit on. Benefits of changing at work? I can leave one outfit in the car. Benefits of changing at the gym? I don't have to come back into work to change. Sadly enough, I think that might win out - once I am out of this building, I really don't want to come back in until TOMMOROW morning.


I say FIE upon Access by the way - I don't WANT the users to see the database when they use the form, and it seems like there needs to be some sort of heavt VBA shite going on to do that - and ya know, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not that crucial, eh? But - most of the form is done. I need to put in some validation stuff, and bang out a report or two - but still this was the 'famed' 3 month long project. If this validation takes me two months to do - I'll.....I'll - I'll eat something REALLY gross.


Speaking of eating gross stuff - the habeneros have almost ALL turned orange from being in the house. I need to grab a cutting before the poor plants die from the frost...and I need to slice up the peppers and 'flash' freeze them so that we will have lovely spicy goodness all winter long. Speaking of all winter long - can I say just how BADLY we sucked in our first month of budgeting?? Hmm?? Suckworthy, we were. It's funny though, C is almost more on board than I am - example? I put together a 'grading scale' for us based on how much we spent over our base budget amount. I thought that 50.00 was a good scale - he wants it to be 25.00. :) heh, well excuse me Frugal Fred!! Anyhow - there were a few 'unexpected' items. We STILL managed to save ALMOST as much as we were supposed to (I think we saved like 50 less than we were supposed to) largely due to his overtime - but really, we could have don'e MUCH better. So - we got an 'F' this month - we'll see how we do next month.


I'm rambling on, as it is FAR too late in the day to meddle about with Access anymore...and my toes hurt...and I'm sleepy - which I think I mentioned all ready.


*taptaptap*


 

No comments: