Monday, March 5, 2001

New Survey....

The song that you would have wanted to have played the day you were born:
“Born to be Wildddddddd”

Four songs that best represent your childhood:
“Rolling Stone” – The Tempations
“Opps, Upside yo Head” – some disco group
“Girls just wanna have fun” – Cyndi Lauper
“Cry if I want to” – No clue

The songs you most associate with being in love:
“Loving You” – Minnie Ripperton
“Angel of Mine” – Monica? Brandy? One of em…
“Finally” – Shanice
“the U 4 U” – Arrested Development
“Still the One” – Shania Twain

The song that you sing when you're walking in the rain
“Singing in The rain” – Gene Kelly (Thanks ~Axis!!) And yes…sometimes I do the umbrella twirl & skip

The song that represents your friends:
“Pride, A Deeper Love” - can’t remember

The song that makes your spirit fly
“Amazing Grace”
“Joyful, Joyful”

One song for the road you travel:
“Everything Must Change” – Oleta Adams

Driving music
Ms. Jackson and Disco Music

Two songs for dancing like a crazy fox
“I Would Die 4 U” – Prince
“Tennessee” – Aresseted Development

Five songs you can't help but sing along with at the top of your lungs:
“I Get so Lonely” – Ms. Jackson
“BrickHouse” – The Commodores (Thanks Buckethead!)
“Sh!t, D@mn, M#thaf#cker” – D’ Angelo
“Fairy Tales” – Anita Baker
“Your Love” – Whitney Houston
“Let’s Get Married – The Remix” – Jagged Edge

One song you think you sound good at when you sing it a capella (your friends may not agree):
“Loving You” – Minne Ripperton

Three instrumentals you'd share with your friends:
Sweetback’s Entire Album
“Seven Moments of Love” – The Art of Noise

One song for when you think about your own mortality:
“Forever Young” – Rod Stewart

Songs that best represent greatest sorrows in your life:
“It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday” - Boyz II Men
“How can I live without you” – LeAnn Rimes

Songs that represent people you've loved (past and present)
“If you Don’t Know Me” – The Whispers?
“I Don’t Have The Heart” – James Ingram
“Every Step you Take” - *hangs head* I really like the Puffy/Faith Version

Your favorite TV theme
The Smurfs

A song you play when you're lonely:
If I want to cheer myself up – Disco
If I want to stay lonely – “Bitter” by Me’shell N’degechello

The song you want played at your funeral:
“Time and Chance” – Color Me Badd

Five songs to round out your life so far
“Father of Mine” – EverClear
“Control” – Ms. Jackson
“I Get Around” – Tu Pac
“Fishing For Religion” – Arrested Development
“Pomp and Circumstance”

And of course, the things you'd never be caught dead with on your life's soundtrack:

Any hard Metal

One song you'd never want to admit to having liked
*grins* I have funky tastes so I admit to all of my weird ass musical likings…

One song you'd be glad never to hear again
That DAMN I wish song my R. Kelly. Him and his whiny ass.


*grins* That was fun…. But not quite satisfying somehow. Hm…

Stay Jazzzed.

No comments: