Tuesday, March 20, 2001

SpppprriinnggTime

Usually… I would be very giddy about the first day of Spring. New life, a new season of warm weather and light, time to pull out the skirts and the sandals. HOWEVER…. I live in the land of forever cold. Icky yicky cold weather. Blah bland cloudy skies. Dull yeechy naked trees. (If you haven’t figured it out yet, this is a moan & groan session). No flowers. No new fresh green grass. Just blah blah blahhhh!!!!! *sighs*
And the fact that I was in Atlanta a few days ago (a city that was lovely and springtimey and green) doesn’t help.
Hm. For me…the beginning of spring and the beginning of fall never had held much interest to me. MidSummer I dig… it’s totally ALIVE. MidWinter is cool too… totally introspective and turned within. Spring and fall are just jokes…. Vague teasers that slowly introduce you to the main event. *sighs* I think I’mma be odd until the weather gets warm. I’m pretty sure I have a case of the winter blah blah blahs. It’s not too late to hibernate is it? *shrugs* At least I only have a little under an hour before I can break out of this joint. :)

Have a Happy 1st Day of Spring!


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: