Friday, March 9, 2001

The End of Weeks....

Life is so wonderful sometimes. I get home… and Chef has cleaned up most of the apartment. The kitchen and the living room were practically spotless…and while he left the bedroom for me, as most of the stuff that was in there was my clothing (clean and otherwise) I totally understand that. So.. I was able to jump right into washing clothes and cleaning up the bedroom. *grins* He’s a wonderful man he is he is. *wonders how detailed she can get about how wonderful he is* *grins* *blushes*

He reallly IS a wonderful man. Such such such a hot ass he is…. And he encourages the hot ass in me. For some odd reason as a relationship progresses I tend to retreat sexually…as in I get shyer and shyer as time goes by. But with him… he just pullllssss the hot ass out of me. I start to feel silly about being shy, and I just let go of any of the inhibitions that I might be developing. *laughs* And it ends up being good good good. Damn! So good. *sighs* It’s odd. March 22nd will be our six month ‘anniversary’ but…it feels like we have been together for just AGES.

That of course might be a side effect of the fact that he damn near lives with me…but… *shrugs* I don’t know. I’m considering asking him if he wants to move in. *deep breath* Since he dan near lives with me anyway, and he will be staying in the downtown location of the resturant which means his apartment is even MORE out of the way, and considering that he is trying to save money to get a car… *sigh & shrug* I don’t know. It seems like it would be a good move. I think I might ask him. : ) Besides… I like having him around. *sighs* My momma says if he moves in I should make him pay all the rent. *LOL* anyyyyway. I don’t know. I just don’t.

Hm. Boring day at work. Gettting some stuff done. But no where near as much as I should be…or no where near as much as my group should be I would say. *yyaaawwwwnnn* I think I might skip outta here kinda ea rly. *laughs* no I won’t… I don’t kno why I keep saying that… I’mma be stuck here *moans* Well… I can waste some time and try to hunt down my mom’s birthday gift… I am going to have to get it soon in order to be sure that it gets there on time. She asked for a book on Flower Arranging… *sighs* there are so MANY books on flower arranging. I have found a couple on Amazon (my friends) as well as a book on microwave flower drying that I want to get for myself, but I just don’t know which ones to pick. While I am in Atlanta I think I will go to the Borders and browse. *sighs* If it wasn’t for the internet and the library I would truly be going batty in this town.
Okay… I’m tired of writing. I wanna go to sleep, but we all know that THAT ain’t happening.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: