Thursday, March 22, 2001

*blink...blink blink*

I’m a moody bunny I am I am. *nods* Yup. See… that is what I get for having a lovely wonderful, sweet, soft and tender piece of pecan pie for lunch. I feel TOTALLY like dying until my blood sugar balances back out. As I found some work to do (ohhhhh… creating New, Bigger and Better Excel Spreadsheets!!) I just worked my way through the dumps. Now… I’m back to my almost normal.. mostly chipper self. See.. stuff like this is exactly why I need to get back on the Atkins Diet. I’m not sure if the fact that I am so sensitive to sugar now mean s that I may be more likely to get diabetes later on… but really… I’m not trying to go there.
A couple of people have told me today that I seem so cheerful and in such a good mood. Umm… okay…but when I thought about it, I am actually pretty darn cheerful. Not cheerful… but pleasant… vaguely upbeat. I think I may still be on a furniture high…or the afterglow :) And of course the fact that I saw my babbby last night. *sighs* I am just so thrilled with this man. I refuse to think about life with him… but sometimes it sneaks into the back of my consciousness. And actually…it’s a happy thought. Scary… yes.. but I don’t think I would mind. :) *sighs* Ahh…. So wonderful.
This weekend I’m going out with a girly from work *thinks* I’ll call her M. We usually go to see a play once a month, but as the both of us are a liiitttllle tight on money this month, we decided to go out to the movies instead. *sighs* We need to start doing some real ‘funner’ stuff together. I don’t know if she drinks or shakes her ass…I know that she considers herself a ‘Christian’, so I’m not sre how much of that she gets into. :) That is kinda why (I think) that we are….just acquaintances. I will find some other folx that I can truly kick it with.
I joined the Camera Club here at work, and I am going to submit some pictures that I took a while ago for the contest. The two categories are Macro (which is my THING) and repeating patterns. I have some repeating patterns work that I did a while ago while I Was giving myself assignments, but I’m not sure how good any of it is. Hm. I will go home and pour out my old pictures and take a good look see. There is no reason for me NOT to participate, especially considering the fact that I KNOW I have pictures that can be submitted in at least one, if not both categories. Also, I’m interested in seeing who else is a member of the club. Who knows who I might meet… *sighs*
My dilly butt keeps forgetting to bring the driving school information to work with me so that I can call them and sign up for the next series of classes. I have GOT to be ready to get my car. I just have to. *sighs* I think that I will not get it until mid to late September. That gives me more time to save, more time to pay off more bills, and more time to have the license before I get the car. *shrugs* It also insures that I will only have to pay for a couple of months of insurance at the higher ‘under 25’ rate. *rolls eyes* As if a couple of months will really make a difference in my maturity level. You would think that people would understand that a few months really don’t make that much of a difference. But I guess with any age related limit, there comes a point where only a few months are the difference between one thing and another. *shrugs* That is just the way things end up. I think I will go to a thrift store today. *sighs* I WANNA buy stuff for my place, but I feel really bad about spending the money. So I figure if I can get some GREAT stuff for like really really really reallly cheap… then I won’t feel quite so bad. *sighs* I want some PLANTS danggit all… I never did get any. *sighs* See… there is the one thing that ALWAYS manages to bring me down. Cash. Ugh!


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: