Monday, March 26, 2001

Ireallydon'tlike Monday

*deep breath* I won't say that I hate my job today.. but DAMN excel sucks sometimes.... esp. when people keep coming to you and hanging what the hell you are supposed to be expressing. *sighs* It's Monday.
The weekend was grand... the movie was cute...the whole happy ending, plot twists, random acts of semi hot sex and the like...rather good all in all. Other than go out to the movies, and run to the store for my sick Cheffy (poor baby), the weekend was verrah home-bodish. Though I have to admit I did want to go back out when I came home from the movies, but there was really nothing available for me to do. *shrugs* Ah well.
I just wanted to drop a few lines in here...I like these colors... they are very soothing to me in a rather STRESSSSSing time.
*hugs for Jazzy*


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: