Thursday, March 22, 2001

*nod...nod...nod...snnnooorreee*

Oh mercy. I am for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, going to go stark raving mad today. I’m tired (as Cheffy kept me up late dooing..ummm…things), and slightly bored as what I HAD been actively involved in has suddenly come to an end *sighs* or at least for now I don’t have any major pressing things that I just have to get done. That is one if the things that sucks about being a delagator. *snorts* Though during my team meeting yesterday I was told that I needed to be more of a jerk and get in peoples faces about doing stuff. Ummm, okay? Aren’t we all like adults here? *rolls eyes* Mercy….
Anyhow… Cheffy and Nee (my bestest girrrrlllfrien’) had a nice long chit-chat last night. She likes him. :) Can I express just how pleased that makes me? I mean if she did not like him we would really be in trouble. That’s ONE hurdle over with. After he has passed the friends gauntlet, then we can start on the family. :)
*sighs* I broke to go to lunch and now I am just soo damn tired. I really just want to lay my head down and just go the HELL to sleep. *sniffs* And I get all whiny and sensitive when I am THIS sleepy. Ummhmmm beeeedddddd….homeeee…..yeahhh.
Man.. I am seriously trying to write here, and I had some stuff that I actually wanted to write about, and now I can’t even remember what the hell it was. *sighs*

I’m done.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: