Thursday, March 29, 2001

Momma Said....

I have never really been any good at meditating. I always tend to fall asleep. Does that indicate some sort of shallowness in my spirit or something? Maybe it’s a side effect of the amazingly short attention span that has been created from years of television watching and instant satisfaction. But I think that it is most likely just a result of the fact that I am rarely ever fully rested, and anytime my body can sit still for more than five minutes without worrying about being disturbed…it’s going to take advantage of that time to go to sleep. *sighs* Umm…I am trying to decide if I want to leave the house this weekend.. or if I am going to be a hermit and just huddle within my walls. It would give me time to do some homework, gets lots of sleep, do my hair…all that random stuff that rarely gets done because I am either tired or running the streets or both.
Ah. I have almost completely paid off ONE of my credit card bills. I am like SO thrilled. There is only like 460 bucks left on that card…so I might send the debt management people a BIG check next month so that they can pay off that card completely. :) So wonderful…I think I might be able to have all of them paid off by the time I am ready to get a car…that would give me at least an 350.00 car payment easy…*sighs* oh rapturous rapturous joy!! *sighs* Each step I take is a step closer to working for ME rather than working for various other people. *sighs*
I realize that I seriously need some new female friends. Scratch that. I need some female friends period. I miss having a sister group to click, connect and hang out with. It doesn’t have to be a large one.. but damn. I refuse to believe that I am the only stranded black woman in the 23-27 year old age group in this city. Though…actually…most people my age who live here are most likely actually FROM here… as who in their right mind would move to Indianapolis of their own free will during the prime of their life? And as they are FROM here… they would already have that whole sista circle thing going on. Hmmmm…especially compared to the other wonderful cities that they could move to instead? *shakes head* My crazy ass that’s who. Anywayyyyyyyyy…. Maybe once I get a car things will change.

*break* *back*

Clearly this is the week of wasted work. *sighs* I input a whole heap of orders for another group...and what happens? The damn liveCache crashes thus...wiping out most of my work. *sighs* Hopefully they can pull it back up but... who knows?

At least tomorrow is Friday.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: