Friday, March 23, 2001

UpDownUpDownUpDownUpDown

Hmmm….I have been really quiet this week. Side effect of the whole ‘I just wanna lay down and go to sleep’ mode I have been in. That Girl is giving me bad ideas tho…I just wanna curl up under my desk sometimes…I don’t think anyone would notice that I was under there. Well…actually the lady who sits across from me might notice, but hey…she is gone so much for smoke breaks that she might not say anything. *pauses for a big ole yawn*
It’s interesting…I hopped on line and looked up low blood sugar, and fatigue is not one of the symptoms listed…but it is listed for high blood sugar. *shakes head* I can’t remember where I read that the ‘sugar crash’ causes you to get very tired… but I am going to hunt it down. Also…my exhaustion might be slightly based in the fact that I have started taking the birth control pills. Hmm… okay… Food Coma… the body gearing down to digest a big meal…nope.. I don’t eat big meals…sugar… ah hah…hmmm another place is talking about high levels of fat… *thinks* I don’t think I ate THAT much fat at lunch…in fact I know I didn’t… except for the low fat chocolate milk, I really didn’t eat ANY fat. Baked Fish, mashed potatoes (no butter, a little salad dressing), and a small Caesar salad. *sighs* I don’t know.

Well. And I say once again WELL. Each time that I think that I have work pegged, something jumps up and bites me and says HA! You ain’t seen nothing yet. And actually this is another reason I have been kinda quiet (writing wise) this week. I keep getting interrupted by *gasp* work of all things. If stuff keeps going like this I will have to start eating my lunch at my desk… I will have to cut down on my surfing. I will *gasp* no longer need to think up new ‘follow the link’ games in the various sites I am a member of. Perish the thought!! *laughs* Oh I am gonna LOVE this. Work work work… FINALLY!!

Hmmm…also I just don’t wanna write. I have been reading a lot though… got a new crop of books from the library last night. *grins* I got a set of feminist Fairy Tales called “Don’t Bet on the Prince”. :) They are pretty funny. It’s a kinda old book though. If there was a newer one it would most likely be even funnier. *sighs* I wanna leave at 4, but I am going to look like I am being a hard worker bee and I will stay until 4:30....any later is madness. Up and down, up and down… even in a single day. *sighs*


Hmm.. that was fun. These colors are very springy/Easterish don't you think?

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: