Thursday, March 8, 2001

Last Minute Words

*squirms and wiggles in her chair* oh oh oh... I have like 15 minutes left of work. *sighs* It really sucks that I am a fast worker. damn damn damn. I was reading some entries by this weeks (months?) Editor's Choice and BOY! She writes the way I tend to talk to myself... but more babbly. Even I'm not THAT confusing inside my own head. But than again...how would I know if I was taht confusing...if I am talking to myself in my own head then I should know what I'm talking about right? So it wouldn't be the least bit confusing to me. *re-reads that* now THAT... was confusing. Even though something that confuses me (whne I talk to myself) is that I ask myself questions that I already know the answer to... like I am talking to another person and I was mumbling and so they didn't quite hear me. Then I start to answer them...and realize just how crazy this is that I am telling myslef the answer to a question that I just answered. Um. That was REALLY twisty.
I would take a cab home just cuz I realllly miss my house and it's all cold a grey outside, but I'm going to be good girl and catch the bus. It's really messed up...the weather that is. Yesterday it was all nice a sunshiny and warm, and today it's all grumpy and grey and cloudy and cold.. *shivers* br br br...I did go out for lunch today though. We went to this hole-in-the-wall mexican place which makes just the BEST mexican food ever. I had a nice taco salad (lots of greenery) and some rice water to drink. I really wanna know what is in the rice water. I would try to make it at home, but that would most likely be an utter waste of both rice and water. Hmm... I think I am going to bake some bread tonight too... and of course all this is based on justh ow tired I am going to be (or not be when I get home). Another thing about myself that drives me up the wall is the fact tha I can be in that just right spot of sleepiness at work.. wher you KNOW that is you fell asleep just then your dreams would be all interesting and colourful and the like... but by the time I get home I am alert and awake and alive. And for some rason I can never quite reach that almost perfect state of sleepiness when I am at home. I just get dead, can't-keep-my-eyes-open-and-would-start-to-cry-if-I-had-to kind of sleepy... which at home demands that you immeadiately crawl into the bed and crash for at least 6 hours. hmmm...as my legs have been rather slow and wobbly all day.. I think I better start packing up to go.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: