Friday, March 16, 2001

Weekend. Friday. Blaaggghhh

Okay... it's kinda ODD to see an advertisement for something that my company makes on the OD. *LOL* Even though Sarafem may be a blessing to many a woman on here.
mmm…dealing with a wide scale of issues and just stuff. Some stuff I have been keeping inside, mainly cuz I just didn’t feel like writing about it, and some because I just couldn’t *thinks* couldn’t condense it into something on paper.
Well… Life is good. I’m finally finally finally on the pill (after the simply ODDEST period I have ever had since I started) and hopefully that will work out okay. Haven’t noticed any exceedingly odd mood swings, but I am going to keep a firm eye on myself. I haven’t heard from the doctor yet, and I am not gonna call him either. SO there. *sighs* I have an appointment on the 3rd, so…just so.

For some reason, not sure why, for the past few weeks every once in a while the thought will pop into my head (as I am doing something) that I wouldn’t have been able to do that if I had a baby to take care of. Odd hm? I can’t figure out why… except for the whole ‘I want a baby dammit” urges are rising and bubbling up again. Don’t ask me why, I couldn’t tell why they showed up the first time, and I have no clue why it’s popping up again. I have totally no intentions on acting on it… cuz I wanna be working from home by the time that happens. I haven’t touched the book yet… *sighs* I’m just a weak weak woman at times. I am considering taking the damn laptop home and working on it this weekend…if I just don’t sleep the weekend away. UGH! Besides all that… I think that one of my co-workers is pregnant…We sit next to each other and for the past few days she has been checking out A LOT of pregnancy & new mommy spots. Her and her husband have been married for a little under two years… so who knows? That would be…odd though to say the least. Also she has mentioned training me as her replacement in case she has to leave for an extended period of time. Hmmmmmm *shrugs* I’m hopelessly nosy though, so who knows.

I’m going out tomorrow to buy some good sneakers. I’ve decided that I would like to get some Ryka’s , just because they are made for women’s feet. I am NOT going to even pay attention to the price, because I need them. *sighs* This is going to be HARD. I hate buying sneakers…*sighs* there seems like there is so much ‘hype’ around them and I HATE paying for hype. *sighs* But I do need them if I am going to start walking more (like I need to be). Ugh ugh ugh. I think this is going to be a low food month. : ( . I also wanted to take my driving lessons this month…all in all it is going to be a TIGHT month. : ) But I will be aiight…cux my FURNITURE is coming MONDAY. Whooo-hoooo!!! I’m bidding on a rug on e-bay…and as I still have my 100.00 gift card from Pier One… I think I will go shopping there this weekend too. Money money money MMMMMMONNNEEEEEYYYY…. I am starting to look for a part time job again. I think maybe a book store… maybe a resturant (though god KNOWS I don’t wanna be a server) or maybe even the library. That would be cool.

*smiles* I love my mommy!! She is so great to talk to on the phone.
Hmm… I don’t what I am going to get into this weekend. I might cuddle with my Cheffy boy. I think I am not going to ask him to move in. I will wait for a while…I don’t know how long. *shrugs* I greatly enjoy having him around but….I don’t think I am ready for THAT particular leap of faith. *sighs* I don’t know. Somehow I think this is all wrapped in in the baby thing. *shrugs* I am looking forward to enternity with SOMETHING other than just me. *shrugs* Settling fever? No clue.
Damn I wanna go home right NOW. *sighs* 3 more hours. Yick yick yiccccck!!

Oh yeah! Happy point. I have found a perfume/colonge that I just LOVE. And.... Chef likes it to. :) I mean he reaaallly likes it. The fact that it is a men's colonge bothers me not in the least. hmmm.. more shopping?

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: