Friday, March 2, 2001

Talk about a Day late...

Well ain’t THAT nothing. I had been keeping an eye out for the past couple of days so that I could make my 500th entry all special and shmoopy and stuff… and I glided right on by. If it hadn’t been for Merleebird…I wouldn’t have realized it until like next week at some point. : ( That kinda sucks. *grins* But anyhow… since I didn’t WRITE the 500th entry with the idea that it was the 500th… I will just analyze what I wrote and try to instill it with some greater meaning. *re-reads entry three times* Nope… no greater meaning there. : )

But annnyyyway. Man…. It’s been a long trip. 500 big ones. Some not so big, some two parters cuz they are so big. *Thinks* Only two relationships… more than two sex partners, an abortion, a graduation, a new job, a new town, lost friends, new friends, love, anger, despair, joy…. I tell you I have run the gamut of human emotions here. And in the last few weeks I have found myself growing more comfortable with who I am… like me & my inner Diva are slowly creeping towards each other, slowly starting to connect to each other like nothing else even matters. Somehow I think the OD is helping me grow. Or if not at least helping me see the fact that I AM growing. It’s kinda cool.

We hav ea half day at work today and I am torn about what to do… the other half of the day is supposed to be at this place called Block Party, games(regular and video) and food, and other fun stuff. But… it’s way in east Gabump… and I reallllllllly don’t feel like catching a bus all the way back home as no of my group lives out there. I could just go home…*sighs* but then everyone would be Like “oh.. we missed you and Oh…we had so much fun” … and really I do wanna go… I just want somebody to bring me back home. Lazy maybe? Nahh… I have to go way out to east goodgod later on tonight for this free gifty thing that me & chef are going to after shamelessly lying and saying we are married. Foreshadowing maybe? Quiet as it’s kept, that is one of the main reasons why I want to be a published money making writer. It is a job that I think I would love to do, and I can do it at home so I can be a lovely mother to the brood of kids I hope to have.
Ah well…. Happy 500 and 1th entry to me!!!

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: