Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Okay....

The high was supposed to be 80o today - I think it hit about 78o.
The high is supposed to be 49o tomorrow.


Um, what the hell??? Can't we at least get a WEE bit of a gentle glide into winter rather than this jerky turkey stuff? I mean - we all know cold + hot in rapid alterations causes thunderstorms (as demonstrated by the fact that it's pitch black (at 4:17pm) and POURING outside). It also causes tornados (and here I thought leaving Indiana got me out of their way!) And we aren't even going to talk about the fact that I'm starting to think that sudden changes in weather give me headaches - I'm starting to feel one forming now. Grr.


Ya'll ain't tell me the weather round these parts was demented. Warm, yes. Hot, yes. Demented, no.


Of course, I'm actually just bitter that I'm not home in time to dance naked in the lovely thundery rumbling thunderstormy rain.

No comments: