Thursday, November 3, 2005

Reshaping 4: Um - Ouchie, just a little bit?

Okay, the area RIGHT above my boobs hurts. My thighs - the big muscle in front - hurts. It's not an 'oh-my-god, I'll never move again' kind of hurt, just the gentle sensation that tells me I've ripped a couple of muscle fibers and they are cheerfully rebuilding themselves.


I'm proud of myself - I was stuck at work late yesterday, and I wanted to go and pick up some king size sheets I got of of freecycle - finally, the base bits for my duvet cover! - and it was a matter of going to swim, or going to pick up the sheets.  I opted to go swim, knowing that by the time I picked up the sheets and got back to the gym, it would be close to 7pm, and there was no WAY I was going to swim then.  So - went straight to the gym, and I need to pick up the sheets this afternoon.


Also - dang, it's going to be a busy day, as I didn't get online yesterday or last night to update my weight sheets. Though, I DID find the perfect folder to put them in once I do get them set up to my satisfaction.


Umm..... just a short one today.

No comments: