Tuesday, April 4, 2006

HAH!! (and stuff about Sims)

So....talked to my husband. It didn't take TOO Much firmness (my man has to be convinced of erryting!) but - we're going to meet the realtor at The House (it's back in caps baby!!) to see the inside.


Okay - Sims2....


1) No, you don't have to have Sims1 to play it.
2) Yes, it's dreadful, dreadful addictive. I played last night (after our happy happy conversation) and 3 hours vanished in - like seconds.
3) ScreenShots - there is actually an OD diary that has nothing but Sims2 stories/screenshots (why do I KEEP wanting to call it Sins2??)


It's currently 7:5freaking9 in the morning (have I mentioned how much I LOVE being on primary production support? Hmmm?? hMMMMM??? I'mma throw that damn phone through the wall one of these nights) so I KNOW that today is going to be a multiple entry day. :)


So - this is officially the first entry of the day. :)

No comments: