Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Ulcers....-edited with EVEN more Mylanta!

Not really, but my tummy is doing the shimmyshammy.


Waiting on the phone call to say that we've been approved. Should I call the realtor lady back now, or wait?


Talking about a payment of 768 a month - a little over a hundred dollars less than rent, and that INCLUDES all the junk - PMI, Taxes, Insurance, Principal, Interest.


Wait, wait, wait.


*crosses fingers*


*chantsmantra* good credit,low debt to income ratio, mom makes less got approved for more, people making 60K are buying 200K houseesssssssss.... *oHMMMMMM*


I've actually been enourmously FOCUSED lately - I feel laserlike. Even with work... 


 




 


Edit:


We got approved.


We are going to sit down with the listing agent at noon on Friday.


All the Crye-Leike realtors are at a team building event until 2, sO I can't get hold of EITHER of the buying agents that I'm interested in.


Holy. Shit. *laughs* I called C and told him we got approved, and he had an attack of Tourettes.


So - I think I need to call the inspector and schedule the inspection for Friday? Or Monday, maybe?


I may SOUND calm, but - but - but - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We got the money.


We're about to buy a HOUSE.


Holy shit.


I'm not telling mommy til the inspection comes back.


*SSSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQuuuuEEEEEEEEEE*


Have I mentioned that I've been awake since about 5am? And that I didn't got to bed until around midnight? I hate that damn phone.


but - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm SO tired!


And ya know, it's interesting - I'm not even WORRIED about them taking the damn offer, once we officially go over the contract and make it. Did I mention that I went back into my realtor.com history, and I had the SAME house there from - who knows how long ago - and it was 114K? They've dropped the price by 16K!! They'll take any money they can get and RUN.


I'm just a tiny tiny tiny bit worried about the inspection though - nothing MAJOR - but worried.


Friday, yes.


 




 


Edited again:


Okay, so not Friday - the listing agent want to get a verbal approval before we have the inspector go in, which is quite fine with me. So - I scheduled the inspector for Monday @ 2pm. Now, I just need to occupy myself until then. I cannot - will not - do anything else house related, because - dammit, if the inspection comes back majorly gnarly, well - *sighs* Our line in the dirt - termites is an automatic no-go. Lead plumbing is an auto no-go. Foundation needs to be replaced  - automatic no-go.
Funky electricity, or odd plumbing we might be able to handle - but it'll cost them - same for the roof. What else could show up? We don't have kids (yet) so lead paint wouldn't bother me - it'll just be the first thing to go. *thinks* I think that might be about it...but oddly, I really don't think there is anything WRONG with the house - but at the same time, I wonder why it stayed on the market for so long? And why they dropped the price so much? I know me & C are oddballs, but seriously - have we fallen in love with a house NO ONE else wanted??


And no, I'm not even going to THINK about planting fruit trees and ripping up carpet and pulling down wallpaper (actually NOT that hideous, but someone was MIGHTY fond of pink), and repainting the kitchen (love the ceiling, HATE the green accents), and adding extra insulation and...and....and.....


I never dreamt about my wedding as a little girl (or even as a bigger girl) but I've always dreamt about My House.

No comments: