Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Pre-cooking

Quite proud of myself..... I did a bit of cooking for the rest of week (eating 5 meals at home is going to be a struggle!)

I made -
Chicken Salad (chicken, potatoes, cauliflower, green beans...)
Pollack (baked & flaked to go with lettuce and some spicy dressing)
Baked Barley and Mushrooms (yummy side to go with whatever meat)
A chicken breast (to go to work with me & some Barley for lunch)
Bacon for breakfast
One serving of Eggs for breakfast (need to find more containers)
Meringues (for a sweet protien rich snack)

I need to pick up some pita, and tomorrow, I need to make up the rest of the eggs for the week, as well as some yogurt dip and some cucumber salad for the weekend. I most likely need to fix more chicken too, though we still have a good bit of that, and a LOT of pork, leftover from grilling this weekend.

I've packed a paper bag to take with me with utensils, apples, peanut butter, dry milk, and all the other non-refrigerated items - I'll dump the cold stuff in tomorrow morning.

Bugger!! I just realized that I STILL don't have the key to the fitness center - hopefully I will get it tomorrow - well, that gives me another day before I will need to start laying out my clothes - and hey! That also means I can sleep late tomorrow! Excellent!

No comments: