Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I plucked out THREE chin hairs today - THREE!! They were much finer than usual though - maybe due to my frequent plucking? I don't know.
I also realized that I really need to start taking more protien in - I'm almost CERTAIN that I'm not getting enough in a day.

I'm still planning on untwisting my hair tomorrow - I oiled my scalp last night with some SS Oil, and rinsed my head this morning (since I've started working out, I want to rinse regularily) and they are - so, so, soft - but still very tightly twisted, so that if I untwist one, it 'bounces' back into a spiral. I was a little worried about my hair getting too dry, so I rubbed some HH on it this morning too. I'm seriously considering going home tonight, SOAKING my head in ASC oil, and then untwisting tomorrow and seeing what I end up with.

No comments: