Friday, September 22, 2006

So, I didn't soak my head in ACS like I planned on - I untwisted Thursday morning on my way to work, and wore a twistout. After working out, my head felt - dry, so I gave it a GOOOOOD deep rubdown with some SS Oil that soothed all those odd spots. This morning though, it was NOT looking good enough to wear fully out, so I came up with a 'new' hairstyle for me - I pulled the twistout at the top back and pinned in with bobby pins, asnd tied a pantyhose over it to help the front lay down flat while I drove to work so that it can dry.
I'm beyond pleased about this, largely because my hair is long enough to actually PIN back without little bits and piece 'sproinging' up. At the same time, as I sit and play with it (stroking really, I touch my hair like I'd touch a babys head) there are still all the tiny, thin, broken off pieces of hair just falling off. I've realized another reason to be happy about those ends breaking off in my hand - it won't stay in my hair to tangle into a multi strand fairy knot!

I'm running into an interesting problem though - the hair at the back of my neck is now at that most irritating interim length that it's long enough to get tangled on my necklaces (whoohoo!!) and I'm starting to think about how the heck I would pin it up....I need to look for updos for short hair.

I am also quite seriously planning on getting braids once I run out of my intial supply of henna, so, I won't have to worry about it toooo much.

Hm. Tonight is a henna night! I'm going to go home, comb out my twists in the shower with some koHumectress (I've gotta give it to the stuff - it's pretty good to use as a quick comb out conditioner), mix up my henna with some ASC oil and some V05, and get comfy.

ohhh!! I scored SO majorly at Ike's earlier this week! I was driving home, and saw on their big flashing sign that they had Suave conditioner for 89 cents - and I knew that was one of the cone-free ones, so I made plans to stop back in. I got there, and saw that the Suave was 89 for 15 oz, but there was also some white rain for 99 for 19 oz...which was slightly cheaper, all things considered. I ended up walking out of there with two bottles of every single smell of white rain they had 0 I think I have about ten bottles of conditioner sitting in the bathroom cupboard now.
I also saw the new Herbal Essences line that every has been raving about - but it ALL had cones in it. :wail: Sooo.... I didn't get anything else for mah hair. What I REALLLY want to do is to go online, and have just - boatloads of fun with FNWL - but that might have to wait until I get paid.....unless they take paypal! I think I have some change lingering all lonely like in my paypal account. Ooooohhh. Yes, I'm slowly turning into a PJ.

No comments: