Friday, September 22, 2006

Okay - I'm A PJ up to my waist now.... I just finished a DELIGHTFUL shopping spree (see, this is what happens when I'm bored at work and start browsing the recipe files. All in all, I spent every dime in my paypal account (Naughty Kiya, Naughty!) and I got:

3 lbs Shea Butter (got this off of eBay - it's the raw kind - I don't like the sound of the refined stuff, and I can whip it myself)
2 lbs citric acid (FNWL - it was the smallest size they had! I might offer some here for shipping, as I doubt I'll EVER use it all up)
1 lbs cocoa butter (FNWL)
1 lbs mango butter (FNWL)
16 oz fractionated coconut oil (FNWL)
16 oz jojoba oil (FNWL)
8 oz henna (FNWL - I've heard good things about their henna from another board, and while Mehendi's henna is the sureshot, it's bloody EXPENSIVE. 8oz is about 220g - which would run 13 on Mehendi. FNWL is only 3.75 :shocked: )

Hopefully, I'll get most of this stuff next week. *happy dance*

No comments: