Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I don't even know how long it's been since I've posted here. Everytime I plan on starting to write, I stare at the screen and quietly peter out. I've been considering being bold and finally consolidating all of me into a single place (that would most likely end up being LJ) but - oh, the work that would require - it jsut doesn't seem worth doing now. Well, not worth doing - but - value added. Yes, that's the right word.

Spiritually? Sweet Mother in Heaven - I've been talking to myself a lot. Not studying, nearly as much as I've wanted to/need to. However, S - one of the lovely women I met at the Coven meeting - has talked me into starting up a Women's Circle with her - it looks like it's going to be rather fun & interesting - so that's filling in one small part of my - need for connection.

We're actually taking ownership of the house - finally - doing right proper things to bring us into the house - I can't wait til we are mostly done.


Ah! *smiles* That reminds.... keep your eye on me for an announcement in a wee bit of time.

No comments: