Monday, June 25, 2001

And for our next act....

:(

Ya know...it would be a lot easier if I just gave in and stayed barefoot and pregnant. Really it would. But...as I happen to enjoy being not a mother (right now), and I wanna keep it that way.
Being on the pill has once again, completely erased my sex drive. For a while I thought it was just the fact that I was irratated with Corey and thus didn't want to have sex with him... but now that I want to have sex with him, I have utterly NO interest in anything remotely sexual. *sighs* It's rather like being stuffed full to the gills, and someone tries to offer you more food. Your reaction is 'Ewww...what am I supposed to do with THAT?!?'
So...it's back to the OB/GYN for me. I'm sure my dear doctor is getting sick of seeing me, and I am also sure that he is going to ask me why the hell I let him write me a prescription for something that I won't be taking...*sighs* I have been on the pill for *thinks* about 4 months now I think...and I am considering trying to get an IUD. I don't particuarily trust condoms...they are wonderful things but...pills make you feel SAFE. Secure...immune to getting knocked up. As body conscious as I am...I can't imagine wearing an diagphram...*giggles* I am butter fingery enough as it is now...

*sighs* All this to avoid what I want anyway. *shakes head* Logically illogical.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: