Monday, June 4, 2001

Decision Made

Okay. I have decided. I am moving moving moving. And I’mma get a used car. All hopefully before my lease expires in August. :) Yeah. What finally pushed me into a decision?? While I was sick on my ass all weekend, I went browsing through an apt guide Cheffy had left at my house. I saw some pretty good looking stuff, and figured, what the hell… I’ll look into it more online at work (as I have cancelled my AOL). Got to work, and between trying to narrow down which car I want to get, I started online surfing for pads. As I had already set up a side by side comparison spread sheet for the cars, I figured I would do the same thing for the apartments. Yes… today was a slllooooww day at work. Anyhow, after doing all that, I put a formula in for the price per square foot of each apartment. The most expensive apartment according to my formula’s panned out at about 79 cents a sq. foot. MY apartment completely broke the mold at 94 cents per sq foot. Okay. I gotta move!

As far as the car thing… I am trying to figure out how I am going to get my hands on a car so that I can take my driving test. I figure that I will most likely sign up for the driving lessons. I mean really, if I can manage to find the money to go on a week long trip, I can scrape up a couple hunnerd dollars to be able to get a license. *rolls eyes* I guess it is just the thought of paying someone to teach me what I KNOW I can teach myself. *sighs* Currently I’m racking up prices, consumer report opinions, and message board ideas about a couple of different cars. On my way home I’m going to grab a couple of used car magazines and see what they have as far as used cars, and see how that fits in with my idea of what I can spend.

*nods* Okay…. I am going to go to the licensing place after I come from my doctor’s appt. tommorow and take the permit test…then when I get paid I am going to sign up for some driving lessons. Urgh. Lot’s of cab fares… but that’s okay. *nods* I’mma make it.

Grrrr…okay I’m still vaguely sick, and so I think that I will be going home a little early..maybe…as soon as I finish getting these car prices. Besides…I’m starting to have flashes. *shivers*

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: