Tuesday, June 12, 2001

Mind Numb

It never fails…every time… almost every single time that I bitch about not having enough to do…some disgusting brain warpingly tediously boring task comes along with MY name on it. And this is a task that doesn’t even have any extended wait periods so I really have to snatch bits of OD time *sighs* me and my big mouth.
But, as the system has crashed for the moment (I don’t think I will ever take any of this companies drugs after we go live…shit screws up too easily) I can take some time to bitch. :) I am not ‘obsessing’ about the apartments, but I did check to see the general locations of the various apartments so that I know if I am going to need cab money to get to any of these places. *shrugs* They are all pretty easy to get to, much better than the madness I went through Saturday.

Chris has been telling me that I need to test drive the car before I buy it. I’m trying to figure out if a dealer would actually let a person who doesn’t have a license test drive a car…somehow I’m thinking that the answer there is no. :) So… it’s gonna be fun.

Hmm… systems back up. Off to more mind deadening…

WHOO HOO!! I’m done. Finally. Yeech. And it’s almost time for me to go home. :)

I was considering going to the neighborhood that the apartments are in...just to look.. but that would be obsessing wouldn’t it? *sighs* I’m hopeless…and impatient.

Grrr. Posting. Shutting down…going HOME.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: