Tuesday, June 12, 2001

Early Morning

Ahhhh…a good nights rest and pretty red fingernails makes life seems sooooo much better.. ya know?

*wiggles* Hmmm… a little breakfast is good too *licks fingers* I had a driving dream last night, and I was driving this totallllly piece of shit car. *LOL* I mean I PUT the car together cuz it was made out of plastic (like model car) material, and it was just soooo flimsy and cheap. But I was driving that baby…almost got myself killed going through a highway construction area the wrong way *nervous giggle* and then nearly had a shit fit when they blocked the only way to get BACK to my house/grocery store (don’t ask) but then the nice highway patrol lady lifted the concrete barrier out of my way and let me through. then my cat started walking on me so I have no clue where else I could have gone from there.
*grins*
I have placed a self inflicted time-out on even thinking about apartments until Friday. That way, hopefully I won’t drive myself too too bonkers. Hopefully.
*yaawwwnnnns* Hmm… maybe I shouldn’t have eaten that croissant so early in the morning. Now I’m all snotty and sleepy. Yeech. And bored. Man… I have got to have the oddest job in the world…I mean really…don’t most peoples jobs keep them busy on a regular basis? Don’t most people have a pretty much so established list of tasks that they have to go through that fills their day? Is THIS why the economy sucks?? *sighs*

Well… I need to start getting ready for my performance management meeting next week. Maybe I have done more than I think/feel like I have done.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: