Thursday, June 28, 2001

Testing Testing 1,2, Key....

I did something mildly sly, and I want to note it so that I can remember to record the results (if any). A few weeks ago, he gave me back the keys to my place, because he said he ‘felt’ like I didn’t like him coming over. *rolls eyes* Anyhow, Tuesday night, he asks for me to leave the him the spares so that he would go to his job and pick up the boxes he said he would get me. I said no problem, and pulled out the spare from where I keep them (in the kitchen cabinet) while he watched me. Last night, when I got home there were no boxes, because he said he didn’t feel like walking back with them because he didn’t have the money for the cab. I said fine, but it sent off a little ‘beep-beep-beep’ warning signal in my head. He had left the keys on the counter, and with him watching again I but them back where I had gotten them from that morning. I don’t want him to keep the keys to my place…and he understands that. However, when I got up this morning I thought hmm…I wonder if he plans on staying here all day today too? Or going out then coming back…or just keeping the damn keys…so… rather than just accuse him of wanting anything (1 – it was too damn early 2- I was already running late and 3- he was half sleep), I just took the keys out of the kitchen cabinet and put them someplace else. If he goes for the keys, I am sure I will hear something back and we can converse from that point on. If he doesn’t, it won’t be mentioned again and I can relax knowing that he is aware that the whole ‘chillin at Jazzy’s house’ thing has been sharply curtailed.

I don’t know… it should be interesting. My life – with more extra Drama!!

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: