Tuesday, June 19, 2001

Lock me up and put me away...

I am officially certifiable. Why you ask? I am going to try to move in 3 weeks. Yup… three weeks. *sighs* I’m demented. Why do I plan on doing this…because it would save me a months rent at the higher rate…and I’ll be damned if I don’t take advantage of that fact. I’ll be moving over the weekend of the Fourth. *sighs*
I’m going to the office today to give them the rest of the deposit and the pet deposit, and then I am going to go and look at the place one more time (not as if I could weasel out of it now) just to get another grasp on anything that I will have to hammer out.
The issues will be actually MOVING…and the money issues. If I could just have until the 15th of next month everything would be peachy. *snorts* We are going to have to talk about that fact.

*grins* But I’m happy… and much more relaxed now that I know I am DONE DONE DONE.

At least with the apartment….

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: