Monday, June 11, 2001

So many Choices....

*siiiggghhhs* *Grrrrrr*

It’s really sad. Now that I KNOW that I am going to be getting a car, and that I only have a couple of months to wait, the wait is gonna drive me BONKERS. I was perfectly fine not having a car until the point came that I realized that I was gonna get a car… now not having a car is driving me crazy. Yes… I’m odd.

Anyhow… did apartment shopping this weekend/this morning. Blagh. Just loads and loads of BLAGHHHH on them all. What is up with this nasty nasty tan carpet?? I mean really…could you pick anymore of a blagh color?? And as my furniture simply does NOT match that nasty mess, it’s gonna be fun. I already know what kind of apartment I want, it’s just a matter of finding it. What do I want? Simple: A 2 bedroom apt, with hardwood floors, big windows, and over 1100 sq ft. All for under 700.00. That isn’t asking too much, now is it? No NO and NOOOO once again. *deep breath* I think part of my frustration comes from having suffered through a couple of complexes. *shakes head* I don’t think that I will be living in one of those… nuh-uh. Too many people all squished up on top of each other. Now while it may seem that living in an apartment building is just as squishy… at least you don’t have to SEE all those other people.

*sighs* Anyhow… I have an appointment to go look at some nicer apts. on Friday (that might fit my criteria) and I’m supposed to be looking at some places on Saturday too. Wish me luck.

I realized that one of my problems is that I am overwhelmed by the variety of options I have. When I was in Atlanta, I was severely limited by the price of the place. When I first moved here, I was limited by the fact that I didn’t have a car…now I really have neither of those limits… and it feels like I have an infinite number of choices. *sighs*

I was so pooped and in such an ugly mood when I got done with the apartments that I didn’t even bother going to look at the car. That would have just irritated me even more. Then, when I came home Cheffy was being…odd… so that was most certainly no better. *sighs* I mean really.. what possesses men sometimes??

I realized that I have never had anyone over to my house. I have never like, cooked dinner for anyone and just kicked back and sipped on wine and chilled. And I have lived here for almost a year! *sighs*

AND…. just to make it all better… it’s MONDAY!

At least I get paid this week.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: