Thursday, June 14, 2001

The disjointed thoughts of a woman who wants to g

go home.
Hm how rude... it would not let me type my whole title.







stretch out my mind
open up my heart
shake my behind
my new life’s gonna start


Okay…for a second I thought I was a songwriter. Um… nevamind. :)

In a relatively good mood today… not feeling quite so broke. :) Sifting through a newspaper, found a couple of interesting places, two of which are being managed by the company that I’m going on the walkabout with tomorrow. :) So I’m triple crossing my fingers that the places won’t be skunky. (dear god… I really did NOT know how to spell skunk!) and that I will like them and that they will be available and allll that jazz. *sighs*
What else? Work hasn’t been too boring today, I’m finally getting to do what I was supposed to have done all freaking last week. *sighs* Perfection takes time though right??
*grins* I feel like tomorrow is going to be Christmas or something… I’m all twitchy. I really think some good stuff is going to happen… I go to look at apartments, I get paid and it’s Friday! That is just gonna be a damn good day.

I realize what some of my issues with Cheffy are. He can be an absolute and total asshole at times, for no apparent reason.
It’s odd… I don’t really want to write about what drives me crazy about him. Why is that?

Hm. I want to take a pottery class. :) Maybe later huh?

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: