Friday, June 8, 2001

That siren story...

last night, shortly before I was going to go to bed, the phrase “ you can’t do that” shimmied through my head. I’m not sure who I was talking to, or thinking of, but it stuck. The intonation of it is what made it more memorable, the simple astonishment that ‘you’ would even try it. How dare ‘you’??

*shrugs* I don’t know what’s going on in my head some days. Lately I have been having the most vivid dreams, so I actually don’t know what’s been going on in my head some nights too.

I posted some online ads for friends. Is that like totally pathetic or what? I look at it this way… most of the friends that I made before… I made online. But I don’t have time to sit around and chat for 5 – 6 hours at a time. So I put out and ad, and hopefully I’ll get some sane hits. If not…I’ll try something else.

I realized that I tend to get really really really maudlin when I’m tired. And I am SOOO tired right now. I’m leaving work half an hour early, and I am going to go home and crawl under the bed…after giving Giovanni his 15 minutes of loving.

Hmmm…. 15 minutes left. Hm. 7 really cuz I wanna take the laptop home. Well. I guess I need to post and begone.

Stay Jazzed…and have a good weekend.

No comments: