Friday, June 8, 2001

I get....

I’m not single.
I’m not a mother.
I’m not in college.
I’m not all the way grown up.
I’m at a way weirder in-between stage that any I have ever experienced.
There are web sites for college people.
There are web sites for single people.
There are web sites for mothers.
The are web sites for all the way grown up people.
There aren’t any web sites for me…at this odd, weird, in-between stage in my life.
And we all know that if it ain’t on the web…well… it’s gonna be tough.

I’m not a swinging single…and I’m not a happily married.
I’m in between.
I’m not a college student…but most of my friends are still in college.
I’m in between
I’m not a mother…but I suffer from severe attacks of baby fever.
I’m in between.

I really feel… left out. Unnoticed. A non-existent demographic. But I KNOW there are people like me everywhere. Where do you gather? Where do you hang out and have intelligent, not alcohol or religiously fueled fun? For cheap? Where do you meet each other and form new friendships? To form new bonds to replace and supplement those that are growing thin due to time and distance and change?

*sighs* And if one more person tells me to take a class I’m gonna SCREAM. I don’t really like school…okay!?!?!

*grrrrrrrrrr*

And thus concludes my weekly bitch&moan session.

*sighs*


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: