Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First the iPodness, now this??? Clearly....

I'm bored at work.

And I said that really quietly, because it's 4:22pm, and if I say it loudly, something will break that will have me stuck here until 6pm. Anyhow, me, bored, randoming, ooooh!

[0.1] What were you doing Feb 1st? Um, at work, I'm sure. Bitching about why the hell I didn't have my car yet, definitely.
[0.2] What kind of cell do you have? A Razr.
[0.3] Color socks are you wearing? Black, with wee white bands around the top.
[0.4] How many Harry Potter books do you own? I don't think I own ANY, actually. Hubby might have purchased one, but I never got into the Potter.  
[0.5] Paper: College ruled or Wide lined? Ummm - whatever's cheapest?
[0.6] Do you have a digital camera? Yes, I love my digital camera, it’s fantabulous.
[0.7] Do you have a job? Yes, I have a job which, I mostly hate most days.
[0.8] What color is your jacket? Gray - lovely gray wool.
[0.9] Does it snow where you live? Ocassionally.
[0.10] Ever been to Italy? *frowns* I don't think so - if I had, it would have just been a layover.....but I'm pretty sure that I never made it to Italia...
[0.11] Do you keep your movie tickets? Not on purpose, no.
[0.12] How many phone numbers do you have on your phone? Um, no clue - fifty something?
[0.13] Who was your last text from? Work.
[0.14] Who's your #1 on myspace? I think it's Cinderella, actually, but as I can't check from work, I'm not sure.
[0.15] Do you have a yellow shirt? Funnily enough, I just brought one for a costume party.
[0.16] What month is it? February.
[0.17] You ever lit a match? Why no, I'm not a pyromanic, why do you a.......oh, that wasn't the question. Hehehehee........
[0.18] Can you start a fire? Gimme something other than raw mental powers, and yup.
[0.19] Can you go a day without looking in a mirror? Um, yeah. In fact, I'm sure that I have gone SEVERAL days without looking in a mirror - I know what I look like.
[0.20] Is your bedroom window facing south? Yup.
[0.21] Ever been ductaped?  Dear god, no. That stuffs sticky.
[0.22] You have an older brother? No.
[0.23] Have you ever STARTED a food fight? No, and actually, I don't think I've ever BEEN in one.
[0.24] Can you walk in high heels? Oh, yeah baby!
[0.25] Collect anything? Do books count??
[0.26] Steve or Joe? Steve, definitely.
[0.27] Aren’t penguins awesome? They're aiight.
[0.28] Who'd miss you most if you died? I think it's a split between hubby & my mom.
[0.29] Do you own a scarf? Several actually - a better question would be do I WEAR a scarf...
[0.30] Bald or fat? Well, I'm ALREADY fat, and I happen to like my hair, thankyouverymuch.
[0.31] What color is the blanket on your bed? Red. Glorious, rich, deep, smooth, soft, silky, red.......
[0.32] Do you have an orange ball? I don't have balls at all....oh you didn't mean that kind? Um, the answers still no.
[0.33] Ever been wakeboarding/kneeboarding? Aren't these methods of torture?
[0.34] Ever seen a starfish?  Yup.
[0.35] Can you juggle? For about 3 tosses, sure.
[0.36] Do you tear open your gifts? Depends on the wrapping paper.
[0.37] Mittens or gloves? Ew, ew, ew!! Gloves = cold = the Hate.
[0.38] Whats the longest Halloween candy has lasted with you? Um - until the 2nd, roughly?
[0.39] You're wearing pj's arent you? God, how I wish I was...
[0.40] Fly or laser vision? Flying. I can already cut people dead with my eyes.
[0.41] Looking back- what was your least favorite year? Murph. 2000 was kinda rocky...and before that 1990 sucked pretty majorly.
[0.42] Ever answered a phone that wasnt yours? Yes.
[0.43] Hit anyone with a cart lately? No  - I usually go grocery shopping alone...
[0.44] Where did you work last year?Across the street. I like this place better - fewer bugs....creepy crawly ones, that is.
[0.45] How was your last birthday? I turned 30, therefore it had no choice but to rock.
[0.46] Last song you heard? Expectations, by Minne Riperton
[0.47] Who WONT repost this? Um - pick everyone on my faves list, take out two people, and that about covers it.
[0.48] Roses or carnations? Roses.
[0.49] Last person you yelled at? I don't yell much.
[0.50] Italian or Mexican? Depends on my mood, but I cook more Italian.
[0.51] Ever eat an entire can of frosting? Oh gag me!
[0.52] Strange belief as a child?  I'm from Jupiter.
[0.53] Favorite candybar? Butterfingers.
[0.54] How old were you when you learned to read? 3.
[0.55] Size jeans you wear? *sigh* It depends on the maker. I wear anything from an 18 to a 24. Bitches.
[0.56] Last time you had a headache? Couple days ago.
[0.57] First car? 2002 Mazda Protege - black, fast.
[0.58] Do you have Barbies? Ummmm - I used to, but I think I ditched em or gave them away mannnny moves ago.
[0.59] Whats on your bedroom walls? Nothing, actually. Our headboard is so high that the big sexy picture won't fit over it (okay, it will, I jsut don't feel like hammering in another nail)
[0.60] Insert random word here: Entre-vous
[0.61] Do you own anything sharp? Mwuauaua. Poke me and find out.
[0.62] Whats the first word you think of when you hear- Lake: ? Michigan.
[0.63] What color is your watch? I don't think I own a working watch....okay, it might work, but I wouldn't know as I haven't worm one in YEARS.
[0.64] Ever been pushed off something? Yes.
[0.65] Last time you were hyper? Hmmm....it's been a while, actually.
[0.66] Do you like poprocks?  Eh. I can take em or leave em.
[0.67] How about poptarts? GROSS! I mean, if I wanted to eat something that damn dry, I'd have a rice cake.
[0.68] Have you ever been pantsed? Been what? Is this a British survey? Sneaky Brits.
[0.69] Do you like head phones or earphones? Earphones... I don't like stuff on my ears..it makes me think bugs are trying to climb into my ear canal.
[0.70] What color is your printer? White.
[0.71] Do you use pencils or pens? Pens. Very, very fine-tipped pens.
[0.72] Do you like to take bubble baths? Actually, no. I'm not much of a bathtype girl, largely because I refuse to take a bath in a tub that hasn't been freshly cleaned, and I refuse to take a bath in a tub that has cleaner residue in it.
[0.73] Do you use lotion as soon as you get out of the shower? On my face, yes. everywhere else - no.
[0.74] Why do girls always "talk shit" on someone? Because people are shitty.
[0.75] How do you like your toast? Just gently browned, slathered with real butter (and it MUST have melted into the bread) with just a smear of jam.
[0.76] Do you like pulp in your orange juice? Gag.
[0.77] Do you think we should eliminate pennies? Do I care? No.
[0.78] Do you like the Wizard of Oz?  Oh yes!
[0.79] Do you prefer pullover hoodies or zip-up ones? Hoodies? Okay, a 16 year old Brit?
[0.80] What body of water is closest to your house? Mississippi River.
[0.81] Did you ever make ornaments for your tree in art class when you were younger?  a) No Art Class b) Grew up Muslim c) No.
[0.82] What's your favorite kind of cereal? Corn Pops.
[0.83] What kind of sneakers to you own? Nikes, I think they are?
[0.84] Do you live in a brick house? Nope.
[0.85] What grade are you in? See - told you it was a 16 year old!
[0.86] What color is the carpet in your bedroom? Beige.
[0.87] At your school are you required to cover your books? SEEEEE!!!! Damn Kids.
[0.88] Do you have those lazer mouses or just the regular ones with the ball? Gah, non-spelling kids at that! I have a laSer mouse, by the way. Or is that British spelling? Gah.
[0.89] Do you have a dog? No.
[0.90] What is its name? Urm, this really could have been combined with the above question to prevent me having to answer a ....oh bloody hell, no dog, thus no name.
[0.91] Do you own designer labels? Um. Hmmmm. I don't think so.
[0.92] Do you see yourself getting married? What is it with these surveys trying to make me a bigamist? Is this a sign?
[0.93] If you could go on a date with anyone...who would it be? Blech. Dating.
[0.94] What are you considered? (ex. prep, goth, emo, jock..) I take it back - it's an American 16 y/o. And for the record, I'm the one in the back laughing at all of the cliques bitterly.
[0.95] Are you in the "popular" crowd?  Nope. Never have been, suspect I never will be. *sigh* Does this make me emo?
[0.96] Does your group of friends have a "name" to call themselves? I used to be part of the Trio.
[0.97] What is your least favorite word? Snow.
[0.98] What is your favorite non alcoholic drink? They MAKE drinks without alcohol? Dang. Um. Water.
[0.99] Do you like Cher? The singer, or the chick frm Clueless?
[100.] How do you feel about the movie "Clueless?" *ROFLOL* I swear, I hadn't read this question when I answered the previous one. It was aiight.
[101.] When was the last time you shaved your legs? July? August? I need the fur to stay warm.
[102.] What did you have for lunch today? I didn't eat lunch. I know, I KNoooow.
[103.] What is your favorite holiday and why? Whichever one ends up giving me the most days off.
[104.] Do you ever think about your future spouse? Stop it!! I'm already married! Are you trying to kill him off, or something??
[105.] Do you ever watch any of the award shows on TV? Um, no. In fact, I tend to avoid them like a plauge of acidic snow.
[106.] How often do you drink soda? Once or twice a week, usually less.
[107.] Who was your favorite teacher in elementary school and why? Homeschooled, so really, I only had one teacher - me Mam!
[108.] Do you use mouthwash when you brush your teeth? *gag* No. The combination of mouthwash & toothpaste? *gggaaaggg*
[109.] Do you use body wash or soap? Soap about 90% of the time.
[110.] Do you like any reality shows? Does MythBusters count?
[111.] What is the name of the book you’re currently reading? Shockingly enough, I'm not reading ANYTHING currently. I just finished one series, and I haven't decided on my next.
[112.] Do you do your laundry every week or do you wait until you have absolutely no clothes to wear and no choice but to do laundry? As I only have about a weeks worth of work appropiate clothing (that is rapidly dying away) if I DON'T wash every week, I'm in trouble.
[113.] What’s your opinion of Angelina Jolie?Now see, if there was someone who I MIGHT push C off a bridge in order to marry? Oooh yes. I'd be a bigamist for yooouuuu.....
[114.] What color underwear are you wearing? Black, I think.....
[115.] Are you a Starbucks whore? No.
[116.] Do you have a pearly white smile? *snorks* No, not since drinking ironlaced spring water for all the years my adult teeth were forming.
[117.] Do you wear a lot of jewelry? Wedding set, always. Ring on right hand, usually. Earrings, always, unless I forget to put them in. Necklace, most of the time.
[118.] Do you have a particular brand of water you prefer over another? I am sooooo not a water connisour (or however you spell that). As long as it isn't NOTICABLY tainted, *shrugs* it's WATER.
[119.] Do you like your grandparents or do they annoy you? I love my Gramma!
[120.] Do you like sports? *waggles hand back and forth* eh, I can take it, I can leave it.
[121.] Do you love being the center of attention or would you rather be a fly on the wall? Fly on the wall, most of the time.
[122.] Are you still in high school? Seeee!!!! And no. I missed my 10 year reunion, if that gives you a GENERAL idea of how long it's been. Jaysus. I'm getting old.
[123.] What do you plan on majoring in (if you want to go to college)? Hrm. Knowing what I know now, and knowing who I was then, I think I'd still take a comp Sci major.
[124.] What is your favorite accent? British, actually. *sigh* Nothing sexier than a fiooone black man with a smooth British accent. *fans self*
[125.] Where is your dream vacation? Anyplace with sun, sand, and water. All preferablly non-polluted and free of woman-eating creatures.
[126.] Would you ever think of studying abroad? Even considering how long I've been out of school, I'd still love to study abroad.
[127.] Have you ever been fishing? Nope.
[128.] What do you think of guys wearing pink? Depends on the outfit.
[129.] Do you ever watch the news? Actually, THIS is what I avoid like an acidic plague of snow.
[130.] Have you ever been pulled over? If so, why? Speeding. Always speeding.
[131.] Do you shave anywhere besides your legs and underarms?  Considering I rarely shave my legs or my underarms.....I'm not sure how to answer this. I actually most likely shave my mound more than I shave my legs.
[132.] What is your cell phone service provider? Cingular.
[133.] What does your fifth text in your inbox say? I only have one in my inbox - and that one I'm saving for sentimental reasons.
[134.] What was the last amusement park you have been to? Six Flags over something or another.
[135.] Are you a homebody or do you prefer to be out? Homebody. I love my home.
[136.] What is the brand of bra you are wearing now? Cacique.
[137.] Do you have a big family? No, it’s very small.
[138.] Have you ever been involved in a major weather disaster (hurricane, tornado, etc.)?  Involved? I watched tornado form from my front porch once....I kissed outdoors in the middle of  Hurricane Opal.... do either of those count?
[139.] Do you enjoy science or do you hate it?  I LOVE science. It usually makes sense.
[140.] Do you watch medical shows or do you think they’re too unrealistic? I can't stand the sight of surgery, and baby shows make me hoarse.
[141.] Who is your favorite comedien? Carlos Mencia.
[142.] What do you think of when you think of Florida? Warmth. Wonderful, glorious, warmth. Crashing housing market. Old people.
[143.] Do you love or hate Valentine’s Day? Oh, I despise Love Costs Money Day.
[144.] How many pillows do you sleep with? Only one. One lovely, fluffy, soft, tender, huge, wonderful, pillow.
[145.] What’s your favorite thing to snack on? Smartfood, dude.
[146.] Do you exercise? I used to, then accident, and I stopped. I think I'll start back up next week.
[147.] How much money do you have on you? Cash, you mean? About 3 bucks, I'd guess.
[148.] Do you use Post-Its? I use them, I love them.
[149.] What was the last board game you played? Um. Inner Circle, most likely.
[150.] What was the last thing you bought? Dinner from Subway, last night.

See - I'm done, it's 5:17, and I'm going home.

G'night lovelies.

 

No comments: